Monday, October 29, 2012

Concept Shoot for {INSPIRED} Workshop

So you've heard a little bit about this {INSPIRED} Workshop I'm doing next month, and now I have an amazing shoot to show you that goes along with it!

As part of the workshop, I will be teaching students how to create a completely unique concept and/or project from a source of inspiration. Not to copy an idea, but to take a completely unrelated piece of inspiration and turn it into something else. Something beautiful. So for an example, Susannah Van Dyke and I created a photoshoot from just 2 photos. I think it turned out just perfect and dreamy! So take a look at our pretty little shoot and let me know what you think!

 

Be sure to check out Lukas & Suzy's blog post to see even more beautiful photos!

1 comments:

Deanie Canales said...

Ruffled inspires sophisticated creativity for your Wedding without any sacrifice. Fashion conscious sensibility combined with trendy attitude and vintage inspired romance reflects the spirit of today’s stylish bride.

Engagement Photography

Post a Comment